January 2015 Newsletter
In January the themes are "Under the Sea" and "Winter." Here's some useful dates and information about the month's events and what the kids will be doing.
- 5th-9th: Kelp forests, coral reefs, and sharks.
- 12th-16th: Sea horses, jellyfish, and snowman (winter).
- 19th-23rd: Sea stars, sea turtles, and snowflakes (winter).
- 26th-30th: Angler fish, octopus, and winter.
- Yoga with Miss Mary is on the 7th and 21st.
- Dance with Miss Vanessa is on the 14th and 23rd.
- Sunrise will be closed on the 19th for Martin Luther King Day.
- Parent's Night Out will be on Saturday the 24th and Saturday the 31st.
***New projector and big screen for movies!
We hope every sunrise family had a very special holiday and wish you all health and happiness.
Happy New Year's!
Miss Melissa, Miss Dina, Miss Kayla, and Mr. Nick